This position will assist in modernizing our environment by working through IT Application rationalization.
The role will be responsible with assisting with the data gathering, analysis and creating roadmaps to and standardize and simplify the application landscape.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish and maintain the framework for application rationalization
• Gather information on capabilities and functions as they relate to the applications.
• Gather data on current application portfolio through documentation and subject matter interviews.
• Identify areas of improvements and consolidations.
• Work with Asset Management to identify end of life and upgrade plans.
• Knowledge of business process modeling to compare application functionality
• Strong interpersonal skills to include effectively communicating, coordinating, and disseminating detailed information to support IT across multiple teams and various levels of management and staff within the organization. Excellent attention to detail is a must.
• Experience MS Office products (WORD, Excel, Power Point)
• Strong written communication skills to include developing procedures, internal customer communications, and process documentation.
• Experience working on application portfolio and/or rationalization
• Strong background on IT Architecture and Governance.
Support and services from the people who know your industry best.