Engineer – Solar & Battery Storage – Minimum of 4-6 Years experience in Electrical Distribution, Transmission or substation Engineering, including maintenance, management and operations of power delivery systems
Location: Tampa, FL
- Development and implementation of commercial & utility scale solar facilities, battery energy storage facilities and collector station design.
- Participate in the equipment specification review; health, criticality, and risk assessments; inspection, monitoring, and testing strategies.
- Review proposed equipment for performance; safety; environmental and maintenance to ensure that they meet Solar & Energy Storage Operations requirements.
- Communicate the equipment specification review information to the Solar & Energy Storage Operations team.
- Participate in the development of utility scale Solar facilities, Battery Energy Storage facilities and collector station O&M, capital and other budgets and manage expenditures accordingly.
- Develop & manage Solar & Energy Storage construction project operational turnover standards.
- Perform multiple Solar & Energy Storage Operations walkdowns of commercial & utility scale solar facilities, battery energy storage facilities and collector station during construction.
- Research new solar, battery energy storage and collector station equipment to recommend to the Solar & Energy Storage Operations and Renewables Construction teams.
*Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a ABET accredited college or university
Preferred: Master’s Degree in Engineering from a ABET accredited college or university and Advanced business training/or MBA.