GIS Analyst or Sr. GIS Analyst
Duration: at least 6-12 months but likely longer. Start ASAP
Consultant will deal with data integration, data quality, alignment of disparate data sources to stationed pipelines in the GIS, etc.
- Interface with the Data Foundation team and ensure data pipelines are operating correctly.
Required: background in GIS data models, most notably UPDM, and the ability to upgrade any processes to use GIS feature services early next year.
- This will be a pivotal role communicating and working across teams, so the ideal candidate must have strong communication skills.
- Additional “must have” requirement: Linear Referencing
- Can be remote, but may need to join quarterly workshop meetings in Los Angeles. (TBD, but a possibility. Travel would be expensed.)
- ESRI GIS is the toolset (not Small World). Having other system experience is fine, but the candidate needs recent ESRI experience.
- Oracle DB is a nice to have, but not required.
- People who can work effectively and be “present” remotely
- Expectation is working California hours, full-time.